Welcome to "Voot Kids, a premium on demand digital video streaming service for kids (defined hereunder as the "Service") owned and operated by Viacom18 Media Private Limited ("Viacom18")
- "Account" shall mean the account created by the User as set forth in Section II (1).
- "Contest T&C" shall have the meaning assigned to it under Section VIII.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" shall mean all patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, database right, trade names, brand names, trade secrets, design rights and similar proprietary rights of Viacom18 and/or its licensors and/or other respective owners, whether registered or unregistered and all renewals and extensions.
- "Material" shall have the meaning assigned to it under Section VI (1).
- "Offline Views" shall have the meaning as set forth in Section V (7).
- "Payment Method" shall mean a current, valid accepted method of payment method as may be updated from time to time and includes without limitation payment through debit card, credit card, internet banking or e-prepaid wallet.
- "Service" means the subscription video on demand service provided by Viacom18 to Users for accessing and watching Voot Kids Content, including all features and functionalities, the application, and user interfaces and software associated with the Service.
- "Subscription Fee" shall mean a periodic fixed subscription fees as set forth in Section III (1) hereunder.
- "Subscription Term" shall mean the subscription term as set forth in Section III (3).
- "Third Party Websites" shall have the meaning assigned to it under Section XI.
- "User" shall mean an adult user (being a person of legal age and can enter into a contract in accordance with applicable laws of India) who access or subscribe the Service and authorize such access to any child/children.
- "User Material" shall have the meaning assigned to it under Section VII (1).
- "Voot Kids Content" means all the audiovisual content including without limitations, live channels, movies, programs, games and stories made available on the Service.
All references to "You" and "Your" shall mean the User. All references to "We", "Us" and "Our" shall mean Viacom18.
II. REGISTRATION AND CREATION OF ACCOUNT
- For availing the Service You will have to first create an account which will contain certain personal information like your name, email ID and mobile number (“Account”). Some of this information will need to be verified by You to proceed further through one-time-passwords or account activation links.
- It is recommended that You do not share Your Account details, particularly Your username and password and on-time-passwords with any third party. Viacom18 accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of (i) Your Account details being shared by You; or (ii) unauthorized access to Your Account by a third party.
- If You have reason to believe that Your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, You should contact Viacom18 immediately to suspend Your Account and cancel any unauthorized orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorized provision commences prior to Your notification as required under this Section II (3) of the unauthorized nature of the order or payment, Viacom18 will suspend provision of Services and the withdrawal of any scheduled payments pending investigation. Following investigation, it shall be determined whether or not to cancel the Services and permit a full or partial refund of the payment for unauthorized order, or revalidate Your Account post reverification and revalidation.
III. SUBSCRIPTION FEE AND SUBSCRIPTION TERM
- After successful creation of the Account, You will be required to pay a subscription fee for accessing the Service, depending on one or more of the subscription packages options as made available by Viacom18 from time-to-time (“Subscription Fee”).
- The Subscription Fees specified for each Subscription plan are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Viacom18 will be using third party payment gateways to process and facilitate the payment of the Subscription Fee. On successful completion of the payment to the Subscription Fee, Service subscribed by You will become active and You will be granted access to the different Voot Kids Contents streamed as part of the Service.
- The subscription packages opted by You will be applicable for a specified period (“Subscription Term”) which may be a month, a quarter, six months, one year, or as indicated on the platform, from the date you subscribed the Service. Service shall remain active for the relevant Subscription Term.
- You can access the status of Your subscription anytime through the "My Account" section on Your profile page.
- Viacom18 reserves the right to change, terminate or otherwise amend the subscription packages, Subscription Fees and billing cycles at its sole discretion and at any time. Such amendments shall be effective upon posting on the platform and Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to be Your conclusive acceptance of such amendments however revised Subscription Fee shall only be applicable upon completion of the ongoing Subscription Term.
- In case of revision in the Subscription Fee for a particular membership plan for any extension or renewal period, Viacom18 will give You an advance notice of such revision whether by way of notification on the Service itself or through Your registered email. Your continued use of the Service post such notification upon commencement of renewal or extension period, shall be construed as acceptance of the revised Subscription Fees.
- The Subscription Fees billed are non-refundable irrespective of whether the Service have been availed by You or not. Your subscription plan will continue to remain active till the end of the Subscription Term, irrespective of when You cancel the Service. Any changes in the subscription plan opted by You is effective only after the expiry of the current Subscription Term for which You have already been billed. Accordingly, the Service as per revised plan opted by You shall be effective only after the expiry of the then current Subscription Term.
IV. TERMS FOR BILLING, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- Viacom18 will be automatically billing as per Your Payment Method for each Subscription Term as per your subscription plan. However, if You change Your membership plan, this could result in changing the day on which You are billed and the amount which You are billed.
- You cannot change your Payment Method during a particular Subscription Term. If Your selected Payment Method is no longer available or expires or Your Payment Method fails for whatsoever reason, You will be responsible and liable for any uncollected amounts and Viacom18 reserves the right to terminate the subscription offered to You.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the information provided by You while registering for availing the Service, requested during the subscription process. Viacom18 further clarifies that We do not receive or collect any of Your financial information including bank account number, credit card and/or debit card number, one-time-passwords send by your bank, passwords, bank customer IDs etc., and will not be responsible for misuse of such information by any one. You agree and acknowledge that Viacom18 shall not be liable and in no way be held responsible for any losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including without limitation any losses due to delay in processing of payment instruction or any credit card/debit card/banking fraud.
- If you have any query related to payment processing on the Voot Kids platform through the email@example.com email id and the same will be forwarded to the concerned third party payment gateway provider for redressal. If you have made the payments through iTunes or Google Play Store, then you may be advised by Viacom18 to reach to these services respectively for queries related to payments processing.
- Upon payment through any of the Payment Method and confirmation of receipt of such payment from the payment gateway provider, an electronic invoice will be sent to your registered e-mail id.
V. FREE TRIAL
- Some of the subscription plans may start with a free trial. The free trial period may last for a period of one month or such other term as may be determined by Viacom18. Your eligibility for a free trial including the time for such free trial and the Voot Kids Content available to be viewed during free trial period is at the discretion of Viacomm18 and such free trial can be modified, suspended or terminated by Viacomm18 at any point of time without giving notice to You.
- In case You are eligible for any free trial, while signing up, the third party payment gateway providers integrated with the Service, may charge You a token amount of money at the time creation of Your Account for the subscription plan. This token amount will be automatically refunded to You once third party payment gateway provider successfully authenticates Your Payment Method.
VI. ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
- This content of the Service is primarily offered and made available to child below the age of 13 (thirteen) years without any restriction to anyone, subject to the terms hereof.
- Access and usage of the Service by child shall be deemed to be subject to parental/legal guardian consent and under parental/legal guardian’s guidance at all times.
- The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan however in no event the total number of concurrent use can exceed more than four devices at a moment.
- Please note that the availability of the Service in Your jurisdiction, and Your ability to access the Service is subject to Viacom18’s sole discretion. Viacom18 may at its sole discretion restrict the Service from being accessed in certain geographical locations. You undertake that Your access of the Service shall be in compliance with all applicable laws (as amended from time-to-time). You understand that Your access of the Service and its contents may vary depending upon Your jurisdiction, device specifications, internet connection, etc. You acknowledge and agree that We will provide You only access to the Service and that You will be solely responsible for all equipment and related cost as may be necessary for You to access the internet, mobile and/or other connection, operator and service fees associated with Your access, etc.
- The quality of the display of the Voot Kids Content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as Your device, location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of Your internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to Your internet service and device compatibilities and capabilities.
- Some of Our content on the Service is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices ("Offline Views") and Offline Views shall be subject to limitations including restrictions on the number of Offline Views per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Views, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Views and how long the Offline Views will remain accessible.
VII. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The following terms shall have the meaning as ascribed to them below:
- All rights, title and interest in the Intellectual Property Rights in the Service including without limitation all its constituents, content, text, images, audios, audio-visuals, literary work, artistic work, musical work, computer programme, dramatic work, sound recording, cinematograph film, a video recording, performance and broadcast under the Copyright Act, 1957, specifications, instructions, abstracts, summaries, copy sketches, drawings, artwork, software, source code, object code, comments on the source code and object code, domain names, application names, designs, database, tools, icons, layout, programs, titles, names, manuals, graphics, animation, games, applications, user interface instructions, photographs, artist profiles, illustrations, jokes, memes, contests, and all other elements, data, information and materials ("Materials") are the property of Viacom18 and/or its licensors and/or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to Intellectual Property Rights laws of India and the world. Viacom18 retains full, complete and absolute title to the Service and all Intellectual Property Rights therein.
- The Service including any Materials thereon shall be deemed to be non-exclusively licensed to You by Us only for Your non-commercial personal use and only for such period as We may, in Our sole discretion, deem appropriate. You shall not use, reproduce, redistribute, sell, offer on commercial rental, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, adapt, communicate to the public, make a derivative work, interfere with the integrity of the Service (including without limitation the software, coding, constituents, elements, Materials, etc.) in any manner whatsoever.
- You expressly confirm not to, directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, re-edit, amend, alter, vary, enhance, improve, upgrade, create derivative works, translate, adapt, abridge, delete, display, perform, publish, distribute, circulate, communicate to the public, disseminate, broadcast, transmit, sell, rent, lease, lend, assign, license, sub-license, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, market, promote, circulate, exploit, digitally alter or manipulate the Service (including any and all Materials therein) (in whole or in part) in any manner, medium or mode now know or hereinafter developed.
VIII. USER MATERIAL
- The Service may allow Users to interact and engage with the Service (such as any interaction or engagement on learning, edutainment and fun section such as puzzles, gaming, etc.) publish content, data, information, text, images, videos, audios, audio-visuals, User’s opinion, recommendation, advice, view, etc. ("User Material"). The User Material does not reflect the views of Viacom18. In no event shall Viacom18 be held responsible for any User Material, neither does Viacom18 endorse or recommend any User Material, nor shall Viacom18 be liable for any loss or damages resulting from publishing of the User Material on the Service, and the liability resulting from the User Material shall vest solely on the relevant User.
- By submitting a User Material, You grant Viacom18 a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, and authorize others to use the User Material in whole or in part, in any and all media, now known or hereinafter developed, including rights to use the User Material in isolation or in combination with any other material. You agree that in such circumstances, You are not entitled to any intimation or compensation from Viacom18. Intellectual property rights in any and all improvements made to the User Material by Viacom18 shall vest on Viacom18 upon its creation without any charge.
- Viacom18 will have the right but no obligation to monitor, remove, suspend, destroy, use and change any User Material and/or content that is available on or via any chat area (if available) on the Service generally, if any, in any manner that Viacom18 may in its sole discretion determine, at any time. Although Viacom18 may endeavor to periodically monitor the User Material posted on the Service, Viacom18 will not be responsible for the same at any time.
- In the event Viacom18 hosts or puts up any reviews of any movies or programs, whether third party or own content or other such views, then the views shall demonstrate only the author’s views and not the views of Viacom18.
- By posting User Material on the Service, You undertake, represent and warrant to Viacom18 that: (a) the User Material is original; (b) does not infringe the rights of any third party including without limitation Intellectual Property Rights; and (c) is not -- defamatory, derogatory or abusive or malicious or hurtful to any person, particular entity, groups, caste, religion, race or community or seditious or pornographic or vulgar or in violation of any law.
- You agree, covenant and undertake that You shall NOT host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any data, information, content or message that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, derogatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights;
- violates any applicable national or international laws, regulations, rules and/or guidelines;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, national interest ,integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation/country;
- is offensive or has menacing character;
- causes annoyance, inconvenience, danger, obstruction, insult, injury, criminal intimidation, enmity, hatred or ill will;
- causes annoyance or inconvenience or is intended to deceive or to mislead the addressee or recipient about the origin of such messages.
- You further undertake that You shall not use the Service to:
- violate the privacy right or personal right or confidential information of any person;
- commit an act which could be construed as an act of cyber terrorism;
- collect, store and/or identify private/personal information of any user or person;
- facilitate personal attacks on other individuals, entity, groups, caste, religion, race or community;
- stalk or otherwise harass another person or user;
- upload, post or e-mail any content that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contract;
- upload, post or e-mail any content that infringes privacy rights, intellectual property rights or other third-party rights of any person or party;
- upload, post or e-mail any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk- mail, spam, chain-letters or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post or e-mail any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, devices, platforms or telecommunications equipment and/or the Service;
- interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the Service, including Viacom18’s servers, networks or accounts;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that adversely affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- cover, remove, disable, manipulate, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the Service;
- delete or revise any information provided by or pertaining to any other user of the Service;
- promote and/or generate revenue for Yourself and/or any third-party business activity;
- carry out any activity that is prohibited under the Act, including under Section 43, etc. and/or under any other applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- post unauthorized commercial communications and including advertisements; and/or
- manipulate or morph or alter or exploit any other User’s User Material.
- If You submit any User Material on the Service, You shall be deemed to have waived any rights, interest and ownership in the User Material and deemed to have put the contents of the User Material in the public domain, making it open to re-use, reproduction, distribution, communication to the public, adaptation, etc. You understand the risks associated with publishing User Material on the Service and agree that Viacom18 shall not be responsible or liable for any digital alteration, manipulation, morphing, illegal exploitation, etc. of any User Material posted by You.
- You further agree that Viacom18 shall not be responsible or liable to You for any threatening, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, offensive or illegal conduct by other users or any infringement of Your intellectual property rights, privacy rights, personal rights, etc. by other users of the Service.
IX. CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
X. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND AT YOUR FREE WILL.
- THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIAL THEREIN CONTAINED ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED BY VIACOM18 ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. VIACOM18 AND ITS AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATES AND GROUP COMPANIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, KEY MANAGERIAL PERSONNEL, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS:
- DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY AND/OR SECURITY;
- ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INFECTION OR CONTAMINATION OF YOUR SYSTEM OR DEVICE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONNECTED SERVICE AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE OR ANY CONNECTED SERVICES ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, SOFTWARE BOMBS OR SIMILAR ITEMS OR PROCESSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONNECTED SERVICE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIAL AND USER MATERIAL THEREON; AND
- DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, OR ANY CONNECTED SERVICE, LINKED MICROSITES, ANY MATERIALS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, SERVICES OFFERED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR ACCURATE OR SUIT YOUR PURPOSE.
- DO NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY OF A SPECIFIC CONTENT OR A MINIMUM CONTENT THAT IS SUBJECT TO A SUBSCRIPTION FEE.
- INDUSTRY STANDARD MEASURES WILL BE MADE TO KEEP THE SERVICE RUNNING SMOOTHLY. HOWEVER, VIACOM18 TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, THE SERVICE BEING UNAVAILABLE DUE TO ANY REASONS.
- THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS, CORRECTNESS AND VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIAL AND USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR ANY CONNECTED SERVICE RESTS SOLELY WITH YOU.
- THE SERVICE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/SERVICES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY. ANY WEBSITE YOU VISIT BY A LINK FROM THE SERVICE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDING THE WEBSITE. THE CONTENT OF, INCLUDING MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON, ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE TO WHICH YOU LINK FROM THE SERVICE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROVIDER OF THAT THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. ANY TRANSACTIONS THAT YOU ENTER INTO WITH A THIRD PARTY LISTED IN THIS SERVICE OR LINKED FROM THIS SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THAT THIRD PARTY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY CONTENT THAT MAY BE ACCESSED VIA THE SERVICE, NOR THE ORGANIZATIONS PUBLISHING THOSE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR SUCH CONTENT. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINKS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY US OF THE THIRD-PARTY, OF THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS DISPLAYED, PURCHASED, OR OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF AN ADVERTISEMENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR OFFER IN OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, VIACOM18, ITS AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATES AND GROUP COMPANIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, KEY MANAGERIAL PERSONNEL, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE AND/OR CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS AND/OR USER MATERIAL AND/OR ANY CONNECTED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS;
- LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE OR SAVINGS OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS;
- INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, OR SPECIAL LOSS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS, REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF USE; AND/OR
- WASTED OR LOST MANAGEMENT TIME;
EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE OR IF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE.
XII. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- This Service may be facilitated by involving various third party vendors to serve, improvise, perform quality checks and delivery, subscription payments etc. and to such extent, may contain or align with or links to other websites owned and operated by third parties who are not related to Viacom18 ("Third-Party Websites"). Unless expressly stated these third-Party Websites are not under the control of Viacom18 and Viacom18 shall not be responsible for the content of any Third-Party Websites or any hyperlink contained in a Third-Party Websites and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the content of any such Third-Party Websites.
- The Service may contain third party advertisements, promotions, etc. (that may or may not contain embedded hyperlinks or referral buttons to Third-Party Websites). The display of such advertising does not in any way imply an endorsement or recommendation by Viacom18 of the relevant advertiser, its products or services or any such Third-Party Website. You must refer directly to the relevant advertiser for all information regarding the advertiser and its products and/or services. Viacom18 accepts no responsibility for any interaction between You and the relevant third party and is released from any liability arising out of or in any way connected with such interaction and/or any defects, deficiencies, claims, etc. arising out of an advertiser’s products and/or services.
XIII. NOTICE & TAKE DOWN PROCESS
- Viacom18 does not endorse or promote any data, information, content or material published on the Service including User Material, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the same.
- 2. If You believe that the Service contains any data, information, content or material that could be in violation of Section III (Use Material) and/or in violation of any applicable provision of the Act or rules thereunder, You may notify Viacom18 of the same by sending an email notification at firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so, please remember that You are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of Your account and/or other legal consequences. Please note that this provision shall be governed by applicable laws in India including relevant provisions of the Act. You may seek independent legal advice with respect to this legal procedure at Your sole cost, expense and consequences.
- Viacom18 shall take-down any data, information, content or material only upon receiving actual knowledge from a court order or on being notified by the appropriate government or its agency that unlawful acts relatable to Article 19(2) would be committed if the said data, information, content or material is not deleted from the Service.
- Viacom18 further reserves the right (without the obligation of doing so) to take-down any data, information, content or material, without notice to User and without any liability either to Viacom18 or its directors, key managerial personnel, officers, employees, that Viacom18 in its sole discretion determines to be in violation of Section III (Use Material) and/or in violation of any applicable provision of the Act or rules thereunder.
If You have any questions or queries with respect to the Service, then such correspondence should be directed at email@example.com.
- The fastest and easiest way to notify Viacom18 of any grievance is by sending an email notification to Our grievance officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree that Viacom18 shall be under no liability whatsoever to You in the event of non-availability of the Service or any portion thereof occasioned by Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, network failures, server failures, failure of any public utility, terrorist attack, network maintenance, Service maintenance, server maintenance, or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Viacom18.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Service is presented solely for the purpose of entertainment and promoting programs. Viacom18 makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use in locations other than India. Those who choose to access the Service from locations other than in India, do so on their own initiative and risk, and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.